Maintenance of the production environment
- To see all your maintenance problems being dealt with aggressively.
- Quality and reliability.
- Effective organization.
- Adequately trained staff.
- Execution of the works at a budget clearly set in advance.
- Reporting after execution of the works.
- A clear contract without any fine print.
A few examples
- Trusses, pipes, cable ducts and lamps
- Ceilings, walls, floors, doors and sectional garage doors
- Platforms, lifts, stairs and railings
- Workshops, laboratories, warehouses and loading quays
- Sewers and car park
- Fuse boxes and control boxes